Develop and lead an effective creative process. Fully understand each function’s role and collaborate with the teams to execute projects successfully from creative development through execution. Champion continuous improvement and evolve the process to align with growing and changing business needs. Keep projects on track. Identify risk early and be a problem solver. Specifically this person needs to have been a project manager handling signage and large scale print projects.
- Collaborate with the Creative Project Management Team to develop a single department project tracker/daily hot list tool so department workload can be easily assessed and effectively managed. Experience with Smartsheets is desirable.
- Ensure the creative brief is the most effective format and tool to inspire creativity and to understand project scope. Evolve and simplify it whenever necessary.
- Learn the capabilities of the enterprise-wide tools and determine ways to use them to the creative team’s advantage. Reduce complexities wherever possible.
- Excellent communication skills, good listener.
- Diplomatic and persuasive.
- Strong, determined, flexible.
- Quick thinker; graceful under pressure.
- Straightforward and respectful.
- Strong problem solver, drives out-of-the box thinking when appropriate.
- Knowledgeable, reliable, trusted leader.
- Comfortable with senior level executives.
- At least ten years project management experience in a highly creative, marketing driven organization.
- BA in any related field.
- Thorough understanding of marketing planning, various marketing vehicles/channels, creative development and executional processes.
- Experience with large-scale events preferred.
- Experience with a global brand preferred
- Experience in the beauty industry preferred.
- Experience with resource planning in a mid-sized creative organization (up to 50 people).