*Experience with Workamajig project management is Required*
The Creative Project Manager executes internal client requests ensuring on-target, on-time, on-budget, on-brand delivery of marketing collateral. The Creative PM must exhibit outstanding project management and client communication skills in achieving the highest possible standards in client service. The PM will also be expected to participate in creative development meeting ensuring final output is on mark. In addition, the PM will provide project management follow-through and accurate delivery. The PM must have excellent attention to detail, and keep projects moving throughout the creative process.
- Develops and maintains solid client relationships; encourages a collaborative approach with departmental team members.
- Works in partnership with Account Managers on specific projects, ensuring that all deliverables are met for the client and key parties informed.
- Educates clients on cost savings and leveraging opportunities aligned with their marketing efforts.
- Partners with outside agencies in managing clients project efforts, where outside agencies are used.
- Reviews creative briefs on complex projects and interprets them for project teams in order to lead communication strategies and implement marketing efforts.
- Recommends the effective reuse of past materials when appropriate, to minimize client costs.
- Collaborates on creative development and direction with client, design and production teams.
- Provides feedback to project team during internal creative reviews.
- Presents concepts to clients, obtains feedback and translates that feedback for the project team.
- Reviews client change requests and responds with schedule/cost impacts along with alternatives
- Oversees Traffic Coordinators activities in managing workload, priorities project planning and creative reviews.
- Troubleshoots potential issues with timing, deliverables and keeps all parties informed.
- Manages expectations with clients and departmental teams. Negotiates timelines and budgets and ensures that all deadlines are maintained.
- Represents the interests of the client in interactions with project teams.
- Ensures all Regulatory, Legal and Compliance and branding guidelines are followed to the letter on their assigned businesses. Puts projects through the appropriate reviews.
- Provides final sign-off on projects to ensure compliance with creative brief and project specifications.
- Leverages knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative and production to facilitate effective communication between client and departmental teams.
- Project management experience preferably including print, direct marketing campaigns, digital communications.
- Must have experience with Workamajig
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams, both through idea generation and assessment of ideas generated by others.
- Team player with excellent relationship building skills.
- Solid understanding of marketing
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.