Our pharmaceutical client in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago, is looking for an experienced Project Manager who will work closely with the designated account team to help coordinate daily activities and the ongoing relationship with client / brand teams as part of their In-house Creative Agency. Talent must have 5+ years of experience in an Agency environment and a pharmaceutical background is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Understand our client's guidelines including, but not limited to, corporate branding, promotional material development, ePASS and ZINC review and corporate compliance.
- Understand the Agency Workflow Process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving.
- Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload.
- Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment.
- Assists on “A” and “B” “C” projects.
- Help facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Assist with providing estimates and timelines.
- Assist with billing and ensure billing is completed on schedule.
- Track time on a daily basis.
ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE
- Reports onsite to our client's Ad Agency Account Manager
- Partners with creative team on project initiatives
- Adherence to all company-wide financial policies