Aquent's Fortune 500 retail client is looking for a Creative Project Manager to work a 6 month contract onsite in Richfield, MN.
This team oversees the paid media, including television, display, social, and re-targeting. This team is a cross-disciplined group of AM’s and PM’s. Majority of the team has an Agency background.
In this role you have the opportunity to take your expertise in advertising over to the client side – working on campaigns for the largest consumer electronics retailer. Opportunity includes: Integrated campaign, multi-media, and cross-enterprise program leadership opportunities.
- Responsible for timeline development and management for multiple projects that are multi-media and cross category.
- Integration of timeline contingencies from other departments and functions within the company
- Management of up to three different agency/creative team deliverables
- Overall responsibility for project completion within timeline and budget
- 5-7 years’ experience in a creative centric project management role
- Working on large brands across all media types – Strong understanding of broadcast, digital and social development processes.
- Experience with matrixed organizations is preferred
- Agency experience is preferred
- MS Project
- MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Self-starter/problem solver
- Positive attitude and driven
- Must be able to work through ambiguity.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.