Title: Creative Project Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 6+ months
Availability Requirements: Full-time
Travel Requirements: 30-40% travel to San Francisco
Our client, a digital and creative marketing agency, is looking for a Creative Project Manager to join their team.
You will help create structure, drive work flow and support the overall vision for assigned projects (advertising, media planning/buying, strategy, technology implementation). You will be responsible for overseeing multiple projects at a time (within a given client or potentially across multiple clients), and you support the Account Owner in ensuring that these projects meet or exceed internal team and client expectations and are delivered on-time and on-budget. You will collaborate heavily with senior marketing, technical, and executive management, and the client.
- Collaborate with the project team to identify the approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to deliver the project within established constraints.
- Coordinate all activities of the internal project team and ensures that project tasks are completed by: scheduling and facilitating multiple project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc,), communicating action steps to team, and delivering weekly status reports and updating Hot List items for project team, the client and management.
- Develop, maintain, review and/or disseminate all project documentation including status reports, invoices, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and post mortem reviews.
- Support Account Owner in controlling project scope and the change control process to ensure that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget.
- Contribute on the content and presentation of key client deliverables as required to ensure relevancy, strategy, quality and timeliness.
- Act as a client point-of-contact for all day-to-day project related issues.
- Help define and set workflow processes to improve efficiencies
- MUST have the ability to travel to San Francisco once or twice per week
- Must have experience working with contractors and external vendors
- Must have experience gathering briefs/requirements, trafficking work, and using Proof HQ
- Experience with running work produced by a creative team responsible for display, social, landing pages, site assets, emails, promotions/e-commerce
If you are interested, please apply!
Who we are:
Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, a global leader in creative, digital, and marketing staffing. We are matchmakers between talented digital creatives and our clients in various markets throughout the US. If you’re looking for work on a freelance or temp-to-perm basis, we’re here for you!
Vitamin T will represent you within our established network and where you can enjoy the benefits of working hand-in-hand with an industry leaders, all while providing you with access to health/dental/vision/401k benefits. You also have the ability to participate in our awesome Talent Rewards program (Refer us a talented friend and we place them? You get paid!) http://www.aquent.com/rewards/ It’s pretty awesome.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Title: Creative Project Manager