Develop and lead process to support effective marketing plan development, creative concepting and execution of global Brand campaigns.
- Develop and lead an effective, cross-functional method to brief, concept, review, approve, and execute global campaigns. Evolve the process and champion continuous improvement to align with growing and changing business needs. Keep projects on track.
- Understand the inter-connectedness of all functions and geographies of the business and ensure the process supports effective communication and collaboration across all relevant areas.
- Manage and evolve the process to develop Social assets. Develop tools to plan and review the work effectively. Support fruitful collaboration across the Brand and Creative teams.
- Collaborate with the Creative Project Management Team to develop a single department project tracker/daily hot list tool so department workload can be easily assessed and effectively managed.
- Ensure the creative brief is the most effective format and tool to inspire creativity and to understand project scope. Evolve and simplify it whenever necessary.
- Continue to learn the capabilities of the enterprise-wide tools and determine ways to usethem to the creative team’s advantage. Reduce complexities wherever possible.
- At least ten years project management experience in a highly creative, marketing driven organization.
- Thorough understanding of marketing planning, various marketing vehicles/channels, creative development and executional processes.
- BA in any related field.
- Experience in the beauty industry is desired, but not mandatory.
- Experience with resource planning in a mid-sized creative organization (up to 50 people)