Salary £18 per hour
The Creative Coordinator is responsible for assistance to the daily general management and delivery of creative design projects including European Events, Corporate Sponsorship, marketing and in store display. They will take assist all Project Managers
and team members from quote stage to delivery of projects on some occasions this may include client management.
They will be responsible for the quality of the project, and need to ensure that it is all quality control, before it is shown to the client. They are also responsible any budgets and quotes and ensuring that the project keeps with in agreed spend.
Working closely with the Operations Manager, Project Mangers and Design/Operations
Manager, they will be expected:
– To collaborate with both internal and external resources
– To produce and manage quotes for the projects, and ensure that all finances are billed for and managed accordingly. They are also responsible for managing the clients’ expectations and quality control of delivery.
• Assist in the daily management of the client including day to day working and planning in order to fully understand and help develop client strategy, provide creative consultancy, plan effectively and reduce any risk in the project delivery.
• Assist in the daily management and be responsible for checking that the project delivered to SLA, and helping with admin including items like sending out client satisfaction forms.
• Assist in the development of the creative brief from the client, including advising and challenging the approach in order to ensure total understanding of the client requirements and provide recommendations, this could sometimes include documenting and briefing others.
• Organising of schedules and daily resource list and sending this out for the daily 10.00 call. After the call updating the list with who is working on which project and documenting milestones, targets, final deadline and deliverables when it is met.
• Assist in the project costs and client budget, accounting for implications in advance of undertaking them, in order to deliver profitable projects within budget for client, this will include - monthly financial management of projects within their area and reports to the Operations Manager.
• Assist in getting 3rd party quotes for print, and the management of the supplier and project.
• Daily work involves creation of Purchase Orders for suppliers and following this up to the billing stage
• Keeping documentary evidence of all job actions including maintaining timesheets and project notes in support of Project Management activity on all projects in order to comply with process and ensure effective handover and understanding for others.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs