Manage graphic projects for internal customers and traffic them through the creative department. Manage client, vendor relationships and individual project budgets.
• Develop effective relationships with corporate staff members
• Manage work flow and prioritization of projects
• Assist customers in defining creative requirements. Help them understand alternatives and the associated costs offering viable solutions.
• Work closely with team members to provide consistency throughout department.
• Adhere to brand standards
• Obtain competitive bids on presentation projects, and on external creative design.
• Cultivate and maintain vendor partnerships
• Demonstrated ability to balance workload under short deadlines and shifting priorities
• Occasional business travel.
• Minimum of 5 years’ project management experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ budget management
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with MS Office, Windows software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and familiarity with Macintosh systems and software.
• Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
• Results and detail oriented, adhering to timelines and budgets
• Comfortable working with clients at all levels
• Solutions oriented attitude
• Passion for design
• Positive attitude and high level of enthusiasm
• High level of professionalism
• Continuous improvement mindset
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs