We are looking for a talented Project / Account Manager for a permanent role based in Sydney.
- Are you a client service superstar?
- Are you highly organised and can manage multiple project timelines and deliverables?
- Excellent communicator?
- Do you enjoy working with creative minds?
- Calm and focused under pressure in a fast paced environment?
- Willingness to go above and beyond for the client but still ensure the creative studio team are looked after?
Within this role, you will be managing animation, 3D planning, CGI and interactive projects that are based around the built environment. Your ability to effectively translate and understand clients brief and communicate this to the team is key; as you will be working closely with studio teams, professionals, stakeholders and clients across all levels.
This role offers the opportunity to work with a multi-skilled / close-knit team who genuinely care about their work projects and go above and beyond to deliver the best results for their clients.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Architectural / environmental / agency background is desired but not essential for the right candidate.
- Excellent communicator - internally and externally (multiple stakeholders).
- Experience in administrating and delivery successful projects - on time and on budget.
- Communicate effectively to multiple stakeholder interests and resolve any problems.
- Strengthening and expanding relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
- Arrange and host meetings – team briefings, client meetings and ensure agendas and notes are organised and follow up with any action items.
- Planning and overseeing the team schedules for the studio and co-ordinating with other Project Managers in the team.
- Anticipating issues before they arise and communicating proactively with the client or the team to update them.
- Ensuring proactive communication with the teams at all times to keep abreast of project status from the production perspective and communicating this to the client.
THE AGENCY: Creative studio based in Sydney. Gym membership. Work life balance. Close knit supportive team. Quarterly social events.
INTERESTED? If the above roles sound like a match for you, please send your CV to Lili at LHinh@vitamintalent.com – and we can chat further re. the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR WORK BUT THIS ROLE DOESN'T MATCH? We have a number of studios (agency & client-side) currently looking for amazing talent – please feel free to send through your profile & a snapshot re. what you are looking for & we can keep you on the radar for other roles coming through.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant and only successful applicants will be notified.