We are seeking an experienced creative program manager who will shepherd the coordination of large-scale campaigns and projects. You will work with both internal creative, marketing, and product teams as well as external agencies and vendors. This is an exciting role that is a perfect opportunity for an experienced agency account manager looking to go in-house! This role is onsite in Redwood City, CA!
This is a contract position will be for 6 to 9 months, however, it may convert into a full time position.
- Develop detailed project plans, timelines and budgets, coordinate creative resources for multiple project plans at once.
- Creatively recommend solutions and options to meet budget and plan requirements.
- Monitor and report on progress to stakeholders using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate blockers, challenges or changes in timeline or budget to management as needed.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation including timelines, scope and budgets for each project team to best meet the projects needs.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience as a marketing project manager or account manager at a creative marketing agency.
- Blend of creative problem solving, critical thinking and strong project management skills required.
- Experience in campaign management, technology company or startup environment is a plus.
- Extraordinary organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Great communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to synthesize stakeholder input and turn this into action plans.