The Program Manager (PM) will be the engagement lead for Aquent Studios creative outsourcing solution at an international specialty retail client with over 400 stores. The PM is the key client relationship manager interfacing daily with client managers and stakeholders to ensure that all business needs are met. The PM leads the client engagement and ongoing growth of the account.
The PM will oversee and manage a team of designers, productions artists, copywriting, editorial and other resources as needed, developing a high volume of deliverables across all print and digital media types.
The PM owns accurate financial management of the engagement, performance management of the team, including resolving HR-related issues, and the continuous improvement of processes and efficiencies. The PM will also be part of transitioning or on-boarding new members to the team. The PM also develops, maintains, reviews and/or disseminates all engagement documentation including business reviews, invoices, and contract change orders.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required for success in this role:
- Successful track record in client services: understanding the client's business and setting and managing client expectations
- Experience managing creative teams with responsibility for creative quality and brand adherence
- 5-8 years’ experience managing multiple print and digital projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment
- Advanced understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Demonstrated ability to select, manage and lead resources in a team-oriented environment
- Successful experience in managing full project lifecycles including scoping, estimates, revenue forecasts, client reporting, invoicing, payables, receivables and overall profitability
- Ability to work independently with minimal input from direct management
- BA degree in a related field