· Oversee the creative development process by partnering with marketing leads and creative teams to deliver best-in-class work that elevates the perceptions of the market
· Manage complex projects by keeping track of multiple moving parts, holding all internal parties accountable for their contributions, and ensuring all deadlines are met
· Act as main point-of-contact for internal clients, communicate strategy effectively to team of designers and copywriters, and work with them to ensure the work delivers on the brief
· Help manage busy project pipeline, field requests from internal clients, set expectations for delivery, and push back as needed
· Read and absorb complex materials quickly, determine whether presentations are on-strategy, make suggestions for improving the “story,” and return materials to the client for changes as needed
· Participate in brainstorming sessions to help develop concepts
· Ensure quality control and maintain strict branding/communication guidelines
· Manage vendors on outsourced projects (including print production, multimedia and motion graphics) when necessary
Qualifications needed: the ideal candidate for this position will have:
· Producer chops. You need to be detailed-oriented and very well organized. You should feel comfortable taking the reins and managing tons of work, across multiple teams, under tight deadlines.
· Communication skills. In order to keep things running across multiple departments, you’ll need to keep everybody on the same page and be able to communicate across many levels.
· A terrific sense of humor. You’ll need it to 1) maintain your sanity during hectic projects and 2) to keep up with fun, energetic team.
· 5 years minimum experience creative production/project management/pipeline management experience required working directly with design, copy and web dev.
· Software Skills. Though not required, a working knowledge of excel, powerpoint, keynote and Adobe creative suite a huge plus.