The position is for a Creative Producer to help traffic creative collateral for our client. The Producer will be joining a small in-house creative team which supports all internal business divisions coordinate across (Creative, Marketing, External/Internal Comm, Sales, Executives). The role requires working hand in hand with designers, copywriters, developers as well as clients within the company.
· Manage complex projects by keeping track of multiple moving parts, holding all internal parties accountable for their contributions, and ensuring all deadlines get met
· Act as agency’s point-of-contact for our internal clients, and communicate strategy effectively to team of designers and copywriters
· Work closely with the designers, copywriters and developers on projects and help organize project information, assets and client feedback for the creatives.
· Help manage busy project pipeline, field requests from internal clients, set expectations for delivery, and push back as needed
· Read and absorb complex materials quickly, determine whether presentations are on-strategy, make suggestions for improving the “story,” and return materials to the client for changes as needed
· Participate in brainstorming sessions to help develop concepts Ensure quality control and maintain strict branding/communication guidelines
· Manage vendors on outsourced projects (including print production, multimedia and motion graphics) when necessary
Qualifications needed: the ideal candidate for this position will have:
· Producer chops. You need to be detailed-oriented and very well organized. You should feel comfortable taking the reins and managing tons of work, across multiple teams, under tight deadlines.
· Communication skills. In order to keep things running across multiple departments, you’ll need to keep everybody on the same page and be able to communicate across many levels.
· A terrific sense of humor. You’ll need it to 1) maintain your sanity during hectic projects and 2) to keep up with fun, energetic team.
· Experience. Four years minimum creative production/project management/pipeline management experience required working directly with design, copy and web dev.
· Software Skills. Though not required, a working knowledge of excel, powerpoint, keynote and Adobe creative suite would be a huge plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs