If you thrive on a fast-paced role that requires a sharp eye for creative, a quick mind for solutions and a big heart for people, then this is the job for you. One part diplomat, one part consigliere and one part ringmaster, you will work hand-in-hand with the Head of brand Experience and other Marketing leads to identify, prioritize and scope projects and design transparency into our concepting and production system with the overall goal of producing high quality, on-brand work.
14+ month assignment at a multi-national Fortune 500 technology company in Mountain View, CA.
- You will work with internal partners across the organization, primarily in marketing, but also in our brand, localization and print production teams on a daily basis.
- You will be the main information and communication source for partners on project details and progress, while being an advocate for the creative process.
- Develop global contacts in a variety of creative specialties, from video production to typography to illustration to infographics and beyond to maintain a rock-star freelance talent bench.
- Manage outside vendor relationships, contracts and deliverables.
- Partner with our project lead to maintain creative standards that are on-brand and exhibit our aesthetic quality.
- You have 5+ years of experience in project management or creative production roles.
- Experience in a design, advertising, or creative services agency preferred.
- Consistent track record of cultivating trusted relationships with both business and creative teams.
- You have built a strong, vibrant network within the creative (design, copy, production) community.
- You can articulate your personal philosophy on the key success factors for process design and project management.
- You are proud of your stellar diplomacy skills and your ability to lead through influence and practiced in the art of persuasion. You know what it takes to get others to get excited about and buy into your ideas.
- You understand 3D design, production costs, and timelines for a variety of mediums and channels with an emphasis on in-store executions.