- Collaborate with Program Managers and the Creative Leads to plan projects, define milestones, assign resources, assess risks, and help projects meet business objectives, deadlines and budget requirements. Manage projects through strategy alignment, briefing, design development and execution cross-channel by coordinating work across Programs, Product Marketing, Interactive Design team, Creative Studio and Production.
- Partner with internal procurement teams to issue and manage agency agreements, including authoring Statement of Work for all projects involving external agency partnerships. Work closely with internal creative teams and agency partners to deliver exceptional creative work - showing a keen eye for great design and a focus on brand integrity.
- Partner with Producer/Creative teams to plan and project quarterly budgets and ensure funding and spend are on track to meet budget expectations, flagging any over/under spend trends to upper management.
- Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, asset management, etc., and implement or drive required.
- Partner with regional and central teams to obtain retailer requirements for various campaign deliverables (fixture specs, 2D graphic specs, sell-in timings etc.) to aid design development and production logistics and provide clear communication to cross-functional team leads and senior management regarding project status, resource requirements, issues, and priorities. Proactively identify risks, prioritize them, and create plans to resolve in a timely manner.
- BA/BS degree or minimum 7+ years practical experience.
- 7 -10 years of experience managing the design and creative development of integrated marketing programs.
- Experience working on retail environments and experiences.
- Exceptional people management skills. Team focused with a proven ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and drive results throughout a highly matrixed organization.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, and tech work environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances.
- Ability to balance working in a creatively driven organization, with an analytical and disciplined approach to marketing.
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills. Demonstrated portfolio of superlative written and verbal skills as well as strong presentation skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs