Large Media and Entertainment companys is seeking a Creative Producer to join their Corporate team. The Creative Producer will project manage digital and print projects on the company's corporate brand. The Creative Producer will be joining a small in-house creative team which supports all business division within the company and will coordinate across Creative, Marketing, Events, External/Internal Comm, Sales, and Executives. The role requires working hand in hand with designers, copywriters, developers as well as clients within the company.
- Manage complex projects by keeping track of multiple moving parts, holding all internal parties accountable for their contributions, and ensuring all deadlines get met
- Act as agency’s point-of-contact for our internal clients, and communicate strategy effectively to team of designers and copywriters
- Work closely with the designers, copywriters and developers on projects and help organize project information, assets and client feedback for the creatives.
- Help manage busy project pipeline, field requests from internal clients, set expectations for delivery, and push back as needed
- Read and absorb complex materials quickly, determine whether presentations are on-strategy, make suggestions for improving the “story,” and return materials to the client for changes as needed
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to help develop concepts.
- Ensure quality control and maintain strict branding/communication guidelines
- Manage vendors on outsourced projects (including print production, multimedia and motion graphics) when necessary
- Manage all corporate collateral creation for events and trade shows
- Producer chops. You need to be detailed-oriented and very well organized. You should feel comfortable taking the reins and managing tons of work, across multiple teams, under tight deadlines.
- Communication skills. In order to keep things running across multiple departments, you’ll need to keep everybody on the same page and be able to communicate across many levels.
- A terrific sense of humor. You’ll need it to 1) maintain your sanity during hectic projects and 2) to keep up with fun, energetic team.
- Experience. Four years minimum creative production/project management/pipeline management experience required working directly with design, copy and web dev.
- Software Skills. Though not required, a working knowledge of excel, powerpoint, keynote and Adobe creative suite would be a huge plus.