The position is for a Creative Producer to help traffic creative collateral. The Producer will be joining a small in-house creative team which supports all business division across (Creative, Marketing, External/Internal Comm, Sales, Executives). The role requires working hand in hand with designers, copywriters, developers as well as clients within the company.
· Manage complex projects by keeping track of multiple moving parts, holding all internal parties accountable for their contributions, and ensuring all deadlines get met
· Act as agency’s point-of-contact for our internal clients, and communicate strategy effectively to team of designers and copywriters
· Work closely with the designers, copywriters and developers on projects and help organize project information, assets and client feedback for the creatives.
Help manage busy project pipeline, field requests from internal clients, set expectations for delivery, and push back as needed
· Read and absorb complex materials quickly, determine whether presentations are on-strategy, make suggestions for improving the “story,” and return materials to the client for changes as needed
· Participate in brainstorming sessions to help develop concepts Ensure quality control and maintain strict branding/communication guidelines
· Manage vendors on outsourced projects (including print production, multimedia and motion graphics) when necessary
Qualifications needed: the ideal candidate for this position will have:
· Producer chops. You need to be detailed-oriented and very well organized. You should feel comfortable taking the reins and managing tons of work, across multiple teams, under tight deadlines.
· Communication skills. In order to keep things running across multiple departments, you’ll need to keep everybody on the same page and be able to communicate across many levels.
· A terrific sense of humor. You’ll need it to 1) maintain your sanity during hectic projects and 2) to keep up with fun, energetic team.
· Experience. Four years minimum creative production/project management/pipeline management experience required working directly with design, copy and web dev.
· Software Skills. Though not required, a working knowledge of excel, powerpoint, keynote and Adobe creative suite would be a huge plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs