Pay: Up to 72/hr. DOE
6 month contract on-site at client location.
Creative teams are successful when they are organized, inspired and supported. The creative team at this extremely desirable tech company needs an empathetic and insightful partner who will support a thriving creative team by:
_Building a creative culture.
_Managing the Creative Review.
_Running Strategy and Ops for creative.
_Building a creative identity.
Building creative culture:
-You will be leading the council by organizing timely ideation sessions with the larger team and the directors, making sure that the recommended solutions are actionable and will create real, demonstrable change.
-Keeping the team inspired by organizing guest speaking events, inspirational trips, managing communities and by designing the concepts and structure for meetings.
-Organizing team-building offsites for the leads, directors and the global team.
- Leading our creative operations
- Setting the agenda and managing the schedule for Creative Review. Taking actionable and clear notes that give the team guidance. Working with stakeholders and the creatives on evolving the structure of the creative review.
- Sharing our creative work across the functions: Celebrating the creativity of the studio by managing a creative gallery, as well as sharing each function’s work with each other through a creative dashboard. Lastly, giving the directors visibility to all of the creative work the functions are creating.
- Managing the creative team’s annual budget, helping craft a vision for the team. s.
- Running our award entries and arranging speaking engagements.
- 7+ years of experience in working with teams and senior executives in creative environments like agencies or in house creative teams.
- Experience working alongside creative teams, and understanding of the work style and pace of creative environments
- Experience in delivering creative assignments, how to translate creative feedback into specific next steps and the ability to drive the creative process towards launch.
- Curiosity about users/consumers, and how to anticipate their needs by understanding behaviors
- Empathy for teams of various backgrounds, and the ability to turn their concerns into concrete actions for the benefit of the team culture
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple work streams on multiple products
- Excellent business acumen, written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of defining project schedules, scoping work, and managing stakeholders
- Experience working in agile product development environments; able to adapt quickly and create solutions independently or collaboratively
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Pay: Up to 72/hr. DOE