Are you a hands on creative leader who can coach and develop while delivering results? Do you have the ability to impact and influence? If yes, this direct hire opportunity might be for you!
The Creative Manager will lead the Creative Services team and provide graphic art design, production and coordination services of internal/external communication materials in support of the marketing department, and other departments as necessary. Design, layout, edit and produce print and digital documents for brand, advertising, promotional marketing materials, consumer communications and business communications, consistent with the company’s brand standards and guidelines.
What You'll Do:
- Conceptualizes and implements design solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept to completion.
- Reviews work performed to ensure consistency across all media channels.
- Leads creative team members to ensure effectiveness of messaging and integrity of brand to all internal and external audiences, communicating expectations and standards of work quality.
- Leads and provides guidance and direction the creative team on projects consumer facing (e.g., advertising and marketing material).
- Provides work direction, gives regular feedback on performance, and ensures expectations are met by the Creative Director.
- Trains new creative team members on process, procedures and brand standards.
What You'll Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field with 6-8 years of relevant experience, or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of supervisory/leadership experience
- Graphic Design experience in a Mac OS environment.
- Proven proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and Microsoft Office applications in a Mac OS environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to execute in design, web and multimedia software and applications Adobe Creative Suite.
- Mastery in fundamentals of graphic design including layout, composition and typography