Education organization seeks experienced and highly skilled Graphic Designer for a temporary 6-month assignment. The Graphic Designer, working onsite, will work on creating and producing collateral and materials for the various educational programs. The Graphic Designer will also have a well-rounded experience in marketing, branding, graphic design, copywriting, advertising, and production, as well as a great understanding of visual communication, graphic design, and typography.
- A master file technician with hands-on experience producing and managing content and graphic design, from project inception to delivery
- Highly collaborative and supportive team player who proactively communicates with leadership, the company creative team, internal/external clients, and vendors so everyone understands the requirements and project timeline clearly
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing schedules and priorities. Must complete projects under pressure in a timely and accurate manner.
- Bachelor's degree related to design, graphics or creative arts required.
- 4+ years of design/production experience as a Graphic Designer or Art Director
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint to create layouts and templates
- Experience with web design and HTML is a plus!
- Copywriting experience a huge plus!
- Must have impeccable attention to detail and exacting standards regarding file setup, organization and overall quality control
- Must have a current and active portfolio with print (and digital) samples.