An Aquent client in Center City, Philly is looking for a Creative Director with a very special mix of UX and Industrial Design experience. The position is a rare opportunity to join an established, growing Fortune 100 company in a contract to perm role. The correct candidate will have a heavy, heavy background in managing web and UX design creatives on high profile projects. Experience managing Industrial Design projects is also a must. If you're a member of the "Varsity CD Squad," then check out the duties and requirements.
- Lead UX team in ideation and concept explorations throughout any project lifecycle, facilitating and driving UX solutions, discussions and planning; proposing alternative plans, and determining direction in collaboration with senior executives and outside vendors
- Oversee product design life cycle from initial research through conceptualization, to concept completion, including sketching proposals of initial designs, proposing alternative plans, and determining direction in collaboration with senior executives and outside vendors
- Lead efforts to develop and evolve Industrial design language and visual design standards for products that fulfill the physical extension of our brands and demonstrate our commitment to delivering premier experiences
- Ensure consistent, unified user experience across all platforms by basing decisions on industry standard methodologies and/or UX research findings
- Support the creation of overarching UX strategies and assist in communication to senior management and UX team
- Articulate and track project milestones, deliverables and risks as well as communicating progress, issues and accomplishments
- Train, coach and direct a cross-functional team of UX skills and project oversight