Our client is one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in New Jersey and they are looking to add to our already outstanding Marketing Department with the addition of a passionate and tech-savvy Creative Director. In this role, the Creative Director will be charged with bringing the brand to life across all marketing and communication channels in ways that are surprising, fun and relevant. The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio which represents their visual design skills, design research skills, an innovative approach that breeds new thinking, a strong understanding of graphic design (type, color, layout, composition, motion graphics), a current understanding of web consumer-facing brands, trends and current approaches, an understanding of web technology, and an ability to work collaboratively with CEO who you will report directly to. If you have the desire to be part of something innovative, to be given the freedom to create and inspire apply today!
- Guide the visual expression and personality of the brand and ensure consistency across every customer touch point.
- Integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative and other elements into designs.
- Leverage advanced, specialized experience in creative design to review work for final quality control and brand adherence, ensuring the creative vision has been appropriately translated to the end product.
- Create best practices through experience, documentation and knowledge sharing.
- Maintain awareness of eCommerce trends in design and design needs for all touch points.
- Minimum of 5 years of Creative experience with at least 2 years being in a Manager/Director role.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working in eCommerce.
- Strong background in video production and still life photography preferred.
- Proven leadership experience, both the experience thinking strategically and influencing others as well as experience driving cohesion and maintaining focus and momentum.
- Brand experience: owning, building from scratch and improving existing ones.