Attn: Creative Directors!
Are you steeped in modern/progressive design? Looking for a long-term position where you can stretch your creative wings and heighten the visual identity of a Fortune 1000 industry leader?
Our client, a leading provider of Business Services, Cloud & IT management software and solutions, is looking for a Creative Director with experience designing and delivering solutions for corporate websites and redesign efforts, marketing materials, advertising campaigns (including traditional, digital, social media and email/direct advertising deliverables).
The Creative Director is responsible for providing a consistent brand image with an emphasis on driving the development and definition of standards that help in the management of the brand.
Responsible for the following:
- Defining a consistent, on-brand brand identity system for use across print, screen and video media.
- Designing seasonal campaign and event-related material, including advertising.
- Articulating the corporate visual identity to through official design guidelines and templates.
- Creating design tools to improve efficiency.
Extensive brand imaging experience, preferably, in a leadership role - Technology industry experience preferred
- Outstanding artistic skills.
- Good verbal communications skills, negotiation, and consulting skills.
- Must have broad vision, ability to look at the whole picture and identify the key issues and implications surrounding each project.
- Proficient in managing external vendor relationships.
- Must have a flair for crafting and shaping messaging, translating into a visual medium.
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and produce high quality deliverables on tight deadlines.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and to keep programs moving in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong proofing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- demonstrated ability to work successfully with senior leaders and peers and influence their thinking as the expert.
- Must be able to gain cooperation and commitment of people through influence.
- Masters preferred.
• This is a long-term, full-time, W-2 contract-to-hire position
• Onsite; Can be located in San Jose, CA, Austin or Houston TX
AQUENT is a firm that offers content design and development, marketing, and creative services solutions. For more than 20 years, we have helped provide outsourcing and staffing solutions to clients across the globe. We're a minority-owned business, committed to maintaining professional quality with a personal touch.
Attn: Creative Directors!