Aquent is a privately-held staffing and recruiting company, and the global leader in providing marketing and digital creative talent to the world’s largest and fastest moving brands. Aquent provides a combination of staffing and recruiting services, marketing agency services, and technology to enable its marketing clients to drive continuous marketing transformations that ensure growth. We are seeking a Creative Director to join our growing marketing team!
You'll work in our contemporary world headquarters on Boylston Street in Boston. We've got great energy, a lot of work to do and great people to do it!
We recently won Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Diamond Awards !
We’re grateful to our clients and talent whose feedback — given via Inavero’s independent surveys — has helped us win this honor eight years in a row in the talent category and five consecutive years for the client category. It's easy to see our Clients and Talent have great things to say about us. Our internal employees also feel the same way about working here.
Aquent operates multiple brands including Aquent LLC, Aquent Staffing and Recruiting and VitaminT in 27 US cities and 10 cities abroad. As our creative director, you'll report to the head of marketing. The creative director will be charged with promoting the value of our brand through design and visual communication. You'll work closely with marketing to ensure that we're leveraging our unique design and that our design compliments our content. Our next creative director should be at home partnering with marketing and the business to understand our brand and convey it visually to our audience of creatives and marketers.
You'll ensure that our visual communication and messaging is consistent across multiple platforms including social media, web, signage, display ads, targeted marketing, content (print and electronic).
Out of the gate, you'll learn about our brand and our brand attributes in order to formulate ideas about improvements and building consistency globally. You'll work with marketing to develop messaging that is new and fresh and consistent globally. You'll soon then update our existing style guide and roll it out internationally.
We're looking for someone who is proactive and not waiting to be told what to do next. The creative director cannot be hesitant to stand up for her/his ideas. There's a lot of work to be done and the right person for the job will have a can-do attitude, experience working in an evolving environment and a resolve to do what's best for the brand.
* Our ideal candidate will be very strong in B2B, but have good B2C experience that helps drive the B2B creative to create empathy, emotion, and action.
- We're looking for a creative director who has designed for large global brands
- Edgy and contemporary aesthetic
- BA - visual communications or related degree
- Demonstrated experience doing a brand refresh- portfolio with samples
- Experience building out style guides
- Experience partnering with marketing to develop a consistent message and brand consistency across multiple brands
- Please submit your design portfolio and resume to be considered.
- Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
- If you are a current talent with a profile at Aquent or Vitamin T, please make sure your profile in MyAquent.com is updated with your newest resume, rate, and portfolio.
- If you're new to Aquent/Vitamin T, when you apply, make sure to include your most updated resume and portfolio for us to review!