Our client is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. They own and operate a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television station group, and world-renowned theme parks.
They are seeking a Creative Director to lead the development and execution of advertising and marketing related projects. This position reports into the Senior Creative Director and will be responsible for creating and executing large-scale cross-portfolio campaigns for advertisers. The right candidate will be adept at understanding client’s goals and mapping their branding objectives to the companies portfolio of assets. This role requires the ability to quickly learn the deep organizational knowledge of working across multiple teams within a large media organization, excellent relationship skills, a high level of organization, detail, and time management, as well as the ability to find efficiencies in processes while simultaneously working on multiple fast paced projects. The right candidate will be an expert in executing programs, collaborating with the production team and creatively solving problems along the way.
• 10+ years of experience in the creative field
• Deep understanding of brand marketing and how to build brilliant strategies across multiple networks and platforms
• Excellent storytelling, presentation, and general communications skills
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills; with direct past experience in writing and briefing creative teams
• Successfully managed and mentored team members
• Strong business and personal ethics
• An entrepreneurial/collaborative spirit
• Experience developing strategically grounded and outstanding creative applied in linear and digital mediums
• Ability to travel and work on weekends as required by ongoing projects
• Develop and execute creative advertising programs that span the Company Portfolio, including Lifestyle, Entertainment, Prime, News, Sports and Strategic Partnerships
• Work closely with the Creative Strategy Team to lend creative vision to both pro-active and reactive solutions for Advertisers
• Work with the Strategy Team to ensure execution is in line with the content strategy without being territorial but without compromising a clear creative vision.
• Work with the production team on shaping and scaling ideas based on target budgets and timelines
• Develop a vision for brands’ presences across the Portfolio, and provide the inspiration and leadership to realize your proposed vision
• Manage day-to-day quality of deliverables, internal creative team of copywriters and provide creative direction during shoots
• Drive interdepartmental collaboration and sharing of learnings across accounts and Portfolio wide conglomerate of networks
• Develop talent by overseeing team development and progress towards individual goals
• Present creative ideas & concepts concisely and effectively during pitches internally and externally
• Execute sold programs in partnership with the CIA Production Team as well as the creative groups at the Networks and our Strategic Partners