A global clothing retailer is looking for a Creative Digital Artworker/Designer, you would be working with the franchise marketing team.
The Digital Artworker/Designer will play a critical role in designing, executing and maintaining the digital assets to drive consistent and impactful online content across international Franchise operations.
You will provide essential support to the Senior Creative Designer and Digital Marketing Manager;
- Creating seasonal digital assets including accurate and appropriate assets and layouts and to maintain digital assets, including branding assets (i.e. guidelines, logos, fonts, etc.), marketing imagery, videos, mechanical files, etc. and uploading to various sharing platforms for multi-partner use.
- Creating of seasonal e-commerce and online marketing assets including hero banners, category banners, look book assets, catalogue banners, homepage, social advertising assets, marketing story asset creation, newsletter banners.
- Review and approve marketing materials and layouts for multiple partners across all 3 brands.
- Uploading and seasonal maintenance of ecommerce brand shops
- Creation and upload of seasonal content for international brand owned websites.
- Ad hoc marketing requests for international marketing campaigns, operational efficiency etc
The Digital Artworker/Designer will be a resourceful, quick learner with the ability to understand multiple partners needs, requests and requirements in an ever changing and fast paced environment. This role will require a steep learning curve to understand the intricacies of our global franchise network and how we distribute the brand assets across it.
- 3-5 years or of experience, bachelor’s degree in graphics web design or a similar equivalent.
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Solid competency of designing pixel perfect assets to digital and occasional print specifications across multiple online platforms for global partners.
- Experience with online CMS’s such as Wordpress and ecommerce sites such as Magento with understanding of general website management principles to apply to e-commerce websites or non-transactional websites.
- General digital and online experience with a thorough understanding of ecommerce and online marketing.
- Experienced in graphic and web design and retail apparel.
- Firm understanding of asset management systems such as WebDAM, Adobe Experience Manager, Box – as well as file formats and best practices for storage and archive.