Located: West London, England
Placement type: Temp-to-Perm
Salary: £30k + benefits
Start Date: ASAP
This is the role that every Art College Design graduate dreams about!!
Our client, an iconic global entertainment brand, is looking for a talented Designer to join their dynamic creative studio. If you have experience designing for the Arts, Entertainment or Cultural Sectors, this role would be a great match for you.
The chosen candidate will be adaptable, able to design projects for a range of brands and able to jump between projects like advertising promotions, crafted specialty collection pieces and internal communication posters.
A commercial focus is ideal for this role as their core business is driven by marketing, advertising, partnerships and affiliations.
- Working across various design projects – from advertising promotions and specialty collection projects to internal communication posters.
- Working from concept to delivery of final artwork and strong repro knowledge is a must!
- Working with internal stakeholders to determine project requirements & define briefs.
- Ability to working within company and sub-brand identity and design guidelines.
- Ability to work fluently across all Adobe Creative Suite applications and ideally knowledge of Quark.
- Extending print design projects across to look & feel for digital media eg. Web banners, but no coding required.
- Ability to design and producing high quality artwork with specialty finishing when required, while also being happy to produce internal company & corporate materials.
- Competent retouching skills, including colour management, colour grading and profile management.
- Department housekeeping; ensuring personal and team filing systems are maintained, design files are well structured.
- Experience working for a variety of clients / brands – ideally for an in-house multi discipline organisation or above the line agency.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good design ethos to be used over a multitude of disciplines
- Attention to detail / brand continuity
- Strong reprographic knowledge
- Great communication skills – often dealing with non-UK based clients
- Ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative
- Flexible approach
- Proactive & positive attitude
One of the world's largest entertainment brands.
If you are looking to join a highly sort-after brand, working within a dynamic industry sector this could be the dream role for you – please send your CV and folio showcasing your work ASAP.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs