One of our Fortune 500 Financial clients in Columbus, Ohio s looking for a talented Graphic Designer to support our their Retirement Institute creative team. The designer should be proactive, resourceful, positive, intelligent while also offering fresh ideas and passion for great work. This individual should also thrive on collaboration and be someone who can take a good conceptual idea and see it through to execution.
• A CLEAN, CRISP, FUNCTIONAL and CORPORATE online portfolio is Required
Qualiﬁed applicants must have strong design skills and an eye for detail. The ideal applicants will also have the ability to bring complex, sometimes technical subject matter to life with clarity and simplicity.
• A CLEAN, CRISP, FUNCTIONAL and CORPORATE online portfolio is required and should represent a range of examples demonstrating the various creative disciplines mentioned below.
• Ideal candidates will also possess strong written and verbal communication skills
Skills / Qualiﬁcations:
• Approx 5-7 years of professional design experience
• Strong creative skills with the ability to align visual solutions with strategic business objectives and brand guidelines
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• A self-starter who takes initiative but works equally well in a collaborative team environment, team based working sessions and champions the creative process
• Proven experience in print design, including multi-page layout (brochures, booklets, etc.), typography, packaging, and informational charts and graphs. Experience designing Powerpoint presentations is a plus.
• Expert-level technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite applications (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) are essential.
• Content and design updates to existing marketing materials
• Design concepting and execution of new program materials