The candidate will work with multiple high profile brands in the hospitality industry, both luxury and mid market.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
• Write great copy and come up with fresh concepts – for online and offline executions. This includes video to editorial and advertising.
• Ability to learn and apply existing brand voice
• Understand strategy and why a great brief can be your best friend.
• Master the rules of grammar – so you can break them when you need to.
• Be a chameleon – able to write in many voices, changing from one to another as quickly as you change from one project to another
• Rock a short headline. Or write poetic, persuasive long-form copy for print collateral, websites, signage, branded content, video – anything the project requires
• Play nice with others and partner with both art directors and design directors to ensure the look supports the concepts. And don’t be afraid to tell them when it doesn’t.
• Juggle lots of projects at one time.
• Brainstorm. Concept. Ideate. Repeat.
• Other responsibilities as assigned
Years of Relevant Experience
• @5 years of advertising copywriting experience in print and digital space
• Bachelor’s degree in English or Advertising a plus
• Must have a strong portfolio, candidates will not be considered without one
• Travel and lifestyle brands a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
• Excellent communication skills
• Be comfortable presenting to clients
• Pay attention to detail
• Be pro-active, self-starting and always thinking
• Have passion for advertising that goes way beyond a “cool print ad”
• Be nice.