Aquent's Fortune 500 client is looking for a Creative Copywriter to work a 6-month assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Boca Raton, FL. Potential to extend or turn permanent.
- Write compelling, thought-provoking, customer-centric copy for marketing vehicles such as direct mail, catalogs, web pages, flyers, in-store signage, magazine ads, brochures and more.
- Must clearly understand (and often times help develop) the strategy for each project, and collaborate/concept/brainstorm with the design teams to create effective marketing that increases customer response, and ultimately sales.
- Present and defend work to Senior Management.
- Analyze creative briefs and meet with business owners to ensure that project objectives are fully detailed in order to create inspirational and incisive copy.
- Work in concert with other marketing creative departments to create multiple concepts that meet project goals and are aligned with overall company strategies.
- Write copy that reflects brand voice, personality and positioning.
- As needed, evaluate, edit, enhance and maintain copy to ensure consistency across all channels and vehicles. Collaborate with key business partners to ensure that the work consistently meets all expectations from inception through completion.
- MUST have a portfolio showcasing your creative copy experience
- Excellent researching, copywriting and proofreading skills
- Must have experience with retail or marketing copy
- 3+ years experience
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to conceptualize and collaborate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized and deadline-driven