Working hours: M-F (08:00 AM - 05:00 PM)
Shuttle to client from North Station!
One of our Fortune 500 Financial Services clients is looking for a dynamic Financial Services Copywriter that will be responsible for writing, editing and managing content assets to support the sales enablement team. The ability to produce content to support the events strategy (agendas, invitations, web copy, etc) as well as messaging and training materials for internal sales teams is required.
This position will help to promote research campaigns, client events and other marketing and sales initiatives across print, digital and multimedia channels. You would also be responsible for ensuring all content is approved in accordance to policies and procedures and in alignment with the clients style guide.
- Background in financial industry preferred.
- Ability to distill complex technical and financial information into effective and focused value-driven messaging.
- Strong proofreading and copywriting skills essential.
- Excellent collaboration and customer service skills.
- Preference for and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- BS in English, journalism, marketing, advertising, or related field,
- 3-5 years of marketing and communications experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high regard for quality.