100% ON LOCATION IN COLUMBUS OFFICE
One of our Fortune 500 and Financial clients is looking for a talented contract copywriter to support our creative team. We hope to ﬁnd someone with positive energy, intelligence, fresh ideas and passion for great work; someone who thrives on collaboration; who can take a good idea and see it through to execution.
Qualiﬁed applicants must have superb conceptual ability and 5-7 years of experience working in a corporate marketing or advertising agency environment in a creative role. Ideal applicants will also have the ability to bring complex, sometimes technical subject matter to life with clarity and simplicity.
• Career experience should be in a creative role (writing).
• To be considered for an interview, a portfolio is required and should represent a range of examples demonstrating the various creative disciplines mentioned below.
• Ideal candidates will also possess strong written and verbal communication skills and have experience presenting work to clients in a business setting.
Skills / Qualiﬁcations (Writer)
• Typically, seven years of professional copywriting experience
• Strong creative and conceptual skill with the ability to write effective copy aligned with strategic business objectives and brand guidelines
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• A self-starter who takes initiative but works equally well in a collaborative team environment, team based working sessions and champions the creative process
• Exceptional grammar, writing and proofreading abilities
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Translates information from subject matter experts into creative, beneﬁt-driven copy that brings complex, technical subject matter to life
• Leads in the ability to seek out data from research and apply it to creative
• Creative concepting for business-to-consumer and business-to-business marketing campaigns, supporting strategic marketing and sales objectives
• Content development / Design development for marketing collateral, advertising, direct mail, signage, trade show booths, digital, social, web and other forms of marketing and sales material (print and digital)
• Prepare and present creative concepts to strategic business partners