For 15+ months at Aquent's multi-national Fortune 500 tech client, the Creative Coordinator/Project Manager will act as a liaison between Marketing Producers, Creative, Copy, Localization, Studio and other departments. Coordinate the flow of creative deliverables between departments holding business partners accountable to channel processes and timelines to ensure efficiency, flawless execution and on-time delivery. New product launches, working with creative producers and team members to track projects and obtain job approvals
- Generate and manage schedules for all creative deliverables across marketing channels and enforce schedule deadlines.
- Manage the resourcing of incoming workflow (design/marketing copy) with creative leads and producers across all marketing channels and delegate tasks and assignments to team members based on deliverables and resource availability.
- Lead weekly resource meetings (or daily/every other day when volume is heavy)) maintaining resourcing forecast spreadsheets based on input from weekly meetings and producer/s input.
- Identify needs and resolve resourcing issues, in partnership with producers and appropriate discipline leads.
- Manage report on the day-to-day resource management requests, tracking availability of all team members.
- Own communication around shifting priorities with key stakeholders to ensure positive workflow, escalating exceptions and issues to producers as needed
- Support preparation for creative reviews as needed
- Partner with producers and creative leads to enhance and formalize standard operating procedures
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing.
- Monitor project progress to ensure resources assigned projects have tools and information required to execute on deliverables according to schedule.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Creative Briefs, intake and resource assignment
- Traffic of copy/design and working with business partners to obtain approvals
- Creative review agendas, working with team to get ready for weekly exec reviews
•BA/BS required, no specific field required
•A minimum of three to five years of relevant experience, preferably in the creative/marketing industry or related professional services environment
•Self-starter with a strong sense of responsibility, accountability, and responsiveness.
•Detail-oriented, organized, proactive, self-directed and able to manage multiple projects, execute efficiently, and respect deadlines in a fast-paced, constantly changing, and demanding environment
Proficient in spreadsheets (Excel, Google docs, etc)
Nice to have skills:
- Executive assistant experience
- High volume scheduling experience