Provide Convention project managers with administrative support. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Organization and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is key. Smartsheet, Workfront and Excel experience is a plus.
- Support Convention project managers to plan, coordinate, and execute projects / tasks efficiently.
- Assist in development of project plans and roll-up information for weekly Convention creative project status reports. Update project information to our software systems (Smartsheet and Excel).
- Route assets for approval.
- Coordinate asset delivery for various creative needs across convention. Partner with creative leads and agencies to organize folders on Box for effective transfer of files.
Qualifications and skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and a flexible team player.
- Ability to follow directions and take initiative when required.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities. Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and professionally.
- Excellent communicator. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the skincare industry and with Conventions a plus.
- A minimum of 2 years of college required.