Pay: Up to $73/hr.
6 month contract on-site at client location.
As a creative business advisor at this top tech company, you’ll play many crucial roles—evaluating project opportunities; engaging creative, strategy, technical, and production resources; liaising with sales and client/agency contacts; ensuring deliverables are on-brand and on-brief; pitching work to senior-level clients; and delivering thought leadership presentations-—all while relying primarily on your experience, instincts, and sound judgment.
As the primary voice to internal and external audiences, you’ll be expected to build rapport, demonstrate credibility, distill complex situations into actionable plans, and support revenue-driving activity and wild ass creative ideas all at once.
You have the passion to make things happen for our largest, highest-priority advertising clients and to make this company shine in the branding space. You’re seasoned, confident, and fearless, but also humble. Above all, you’re genuinely motivated by creative ideas that solve real business challenges.
• Creative business partner to internal sales teams
• Develop and maintain awareness of client/agency org structures and decision makers.
• Engage in annual business planning to define support for priority accounts.
• Identify, define, prioritize, and scope project opportunities
• Manage and communicate pipeline of current and future work for priority accounts
• Drive the feedback loop with sales teams and clients to improve effectiveness.
• Primary relationship manager to internal sales teams
• Educate sales partners as needed and advocate for solutions
• Collaborate with sales to identify winning projects
• Own project updates, final deliverables, and feedback loops for every project
• Business voice to external clients and agencies
• Along with sales teams, meet with client and agency executives.
• Pitch solutions to key client and agency contacts.
• Deliver thought leadership materials to priority clients and agencies.
• Along with sales teams, develop and maintain relationships with key external constituents.
• 7+ years relevant work experience in a creative agency working on global brands
• Experience working inside or closely with creative agencies
• Experience with account management/direction, brand marketing, product marketing, direct marketing, marketing program management, business development or consulting with hands-on technical experience.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
• Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding brand and consumer activation strategy; strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position marketing programs in the market.
• Familiarity with online trends and an understanding of the competitive landscape.
• Experience working with and presenting to senior and c-level clients, sophisticated presentation skills, strategic skills, and ability to work concurrently with multiple cross-functional stakeholders.
• MBA/MA or advanced degree in advertising/media/communications or equivalent fields
Nice to haves:
• Looking for approx 5-10 years work experience / post university
• Key experience is in an account role at a creative agency or in brand marketing for a consumer brand
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Pay: Up to $73/hr.