A great opportunity for an experienced Creative Artworker has arisen at our client in Berkshire. This role is vital in helping to deliver offline and online collateral to support key accounts.
In a nutshell, what are you like?
A skilled and experienced artworker/graphic designer, you are an enthusiastic and positive ‘creative’ and comfortable with the absence of the structures and formal processes common to larger organisations. Diligent and thorough, with exceptional attention-to-detail, you have a love of design and a real talent for creating impactful, emotionally engaging material – both digitally and offline. Skilled with image manipulation, you are exceptionally good at working with design packages (such as Adobe Creative Cloud) to enhance or manipulate images.
What are your key responsibilities?
You will be responsible for delivering the creative direction of major brands online and offline, switching between design direction and hands-on production
Specifically, you will develop relevant and engaging digital and print materials that are used across all channels to target customer segments;
o digital assets for multiple brands including web banners, emails, product images and videos
o all marketing materials including catalogues, direct mail, sales packs and product packaging
Ideal experience needed…
• 2+ years relevant industry experience
• strong portfolio showing highly polished creative across digital and print media
• print and layout experience essential
• strong grasp of commercial design concepts
• relevant degree ideal, but not essential with strong experience.
• Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
• Catalogue production
• Knowledge of online UI design principles for all device types
• Strong time management and planning skills, with a high degree of proactivity and organisation
• Typographic skills
• HTML/CSS knowledge
• Video editing
• High literacy, with the ability to produce top quality written content