Although they are located in Maidenhead, they work 4 days full time and finish at 13:00pm on a Friday along with offering a free shuttle bus service from Maidenhead station as well !!!
An international market leader in their field, our client is a market leading toy and games company with offices all over the world who create for some of the worlds biggest global brands. Currently going through a massive project load due to the constant brand demand, they are on the lookout for a passionate, intuitive Creative Artworker to come in on a 6 month FTC to be the missing link to their creative vision.
Reporting into the Design Manager, you'll be tasked with providing an exciting in-house artworking function to the variety of exciting brands that the company work with , delivering suitable project solutions to various different client briefs ; pushing and testing creative boundaries.
On a day to day basis, you'll be focused on dealing with artworking across P.O.S, brochures, advertising, flyers, posters, FSDU's, websites, as well as, bringing exciting concepts and designs to their pixel perfect potential.
Other tasks and responsibilities include:
- Creating artwork that supersedes client’s brief and is aligned with brand guidelines
- Execute project artwork amendments as and when required
- Generate finished files that meet relevant specifications (Print and digital)
- Liaise with internal stakeholders aswell as external clients when necessary
- Asset management, ensuring creative generated is uploaded to the relevant sharing tool/file server in a timely manner
-Awareness of retail, creative and social trends. The ability to think outside the box in pushing marketing campaigns creatively.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite CC – (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- MAC literate with an understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Ability to develop print ready artwork
- Understanding of different design and print production techniques