Our client are a fantastic luxury retail brand based in Central London and are looking for an experienced creative artworker to join them for a 12 month fixed term contract.
They have a budget of £30,000 - £33,000/annum pro rate salary and there is also the potential to go permanent!
This position reports to the Senior Graphic Designer and will be working alongside another creative artworker where you will be responsible for taking creative concepts and realising them as large suites of global POS for 17 campaigns per year. You will be responsible for producing and organising meticulous artwork for review and sign off by senior management and so in addition to having excellent attention to detail, delivering on brand and on time is fundamental. This position is not solely production, therefore candidates will need to have creative layout skills as well in order to bridge the gap between the conceptual designers and sending to print.
Candidates must have a retail background and experience artworking for POS specifically in order to hit the ground running. You must be used to working under pressure in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining a strong attention to detail on all deliverables.
Additionally, candidates must be confident and be able to present artwork to high profile stake holders, working to constructive feedback. You must also have experience liaising with external printers/agencies in production as well as the necessary internal teams.
You will be responsible for:
· Developing designer’s sketches/concepts through to perfect print-ready artwork.
· Collating and feeding back retouching notes to photographers and managing these through to final shot supply.
· With meticulous attention to detail, managing artwork through to print and supplying perfect artwork to suppliers.
· Artworking campaign support marketing assets ensuring consistency within the campaign and the brand.
· Management and maintenance of the artwork filing system.
· Team super-user for their file delivery system, setting up relevant files for the sharing of artwork with partners and suppliers globally.
· Maintenance and creation of any pertinent artwork templates to ensure consistency and brand compliancy.
- Have in excess of 3 years experience of artworking 2D and 3D print materials.
- Have a strong portfolio of work that demonstrates experience of producing large, complex suites of retail POS to an exceptionally high standard as well as examples of campaign support marketing materials.
- Be able to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills with the ability to manage a heavy and fluctuating workload under pressure and still deliver.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the confidence to present at all levels of the business.
- Experience of managing retouching with photographers, collating comments and feeding these back until receipt of the final shot(s).
- Have excellent knowledge of and the ability to talk about print and the varying processes in an accessible way.
- Know CS6 inside out, especially Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Be happy to muck in with whatever the team are working on, contributing to brainstorms, making up mock-ups for presentations etc
It would be beneficial to have luxury retail brand experience specifically but this is not essential as long as your portfolio demonstrates lots of POS/in-store retail artwork.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note that due to a high volume of applicants, we may only be able to get back to you if your CV has been shortlisted.