• Assist in maintaining high levels of productivity inline with dept. guidelines
• Production of materials to the highest possible standards.
• Ensuring brand consistency and adherence to brand guidelines with rigorous quality control.
• Artwork high quality design material to help deliver our business plan and marketing objectives.
• Ensure brand consistency and adherence to brand guidelines with rigorous quality control.
• Artwork best practice marketing material to be used throughout the business.
• Support business objectives through the development of non-marketing
collateral as necessary.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Producing branded materials in line with departments guidelines
• Maintenance of meticulous job records and version control.
• Recognised design qualification, preferably to degree level.
• Extensive experience in graphic design for print, (60% of role activity).
• Expert in Adobe CS6 (on OS X iMac) in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Great Photoshop retouching skills are essential.
• Demonstrate experience designing interactive PDFs using InDesign.
• Have some experience in the production of basic title sequences in After Effects
• Show experience of working in InDesign, PhotoShop, (After Effects) to create animated Gif web
banners, (40% of role activity).
• Experience in using Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
• Excellent knowledge of Litho print production process and digital graphics production.
• Ability to create / design within corporate brand guidelines.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs