Overview of Role
Based in Basingstoke, the role of Creative Artworker: Healthcare, within the Creative Department, is a design-led production role, interpreting campaign ideas and visual styles and producing artwork across a broad spectrum of briefs from advertising and other OTC collateral (print, DM, video and digital) and patient information, detail aids, as well as B2B and Rx comms to HCP.
As this role is 70% artwork / 30% design you would be relied on to make judgements for style design and layout. You will also be expected to develop an understanding of the corporate guidelines of the various major, global healthcare brands that Purple have as clients and provide a professional consultancy to the rest of the Creative Department and the broader agency.
You will also provide input into the strategic development of the studio team and the development of operational working practices.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
• Effectively interpret creative objectives into visual assets of the highest standard
• Accept personal responsibility and follow the job through to completion
• Understand the need to conform to the various codes of practice
• Ensure deadlines are met and projects delivered to a quality standard.
• Ensure design and artwork work is accurate and appropriate for any printing process or online system
• Work to ensure that the client has confidence that Purple will exceed their own expectations in timeliness, costs, accuracy and quality.
• Champion ideas, and create an open environment which encourages others to come up with ideas.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with other departments within the organisation
• Occasionally participate in client briefing calls to understand client requirements
• Actively seek opportunities to increase the revenue of The Purple Agency
• Be responsible for personally logging 75% of time as chargeable hours.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Overview of Role