We are working with our client, a major Healthcare company, to identify a Creative Account Manager. The right candidate is a qualified marketing professional with agency account management experience. The position is responsible for ensuring clarity and alignment of all activities with overall business strategy, and with other business communications and related projects. The position works with client and internal teams to define creative strategy and approach and acts as liaison between the internal business client and creative teams in the development of programs. Strong communication skills are needed as well as a proven ability to manage multiple projects, bringing together appropriate partners and teams to deliver the best creative work, and ensuring that projects are completed on strategy and within committed time and budget.
- Build trusted relationship with internal business clients
- Primary day to day contact and support for communications needs
- Partner with teams to set the strategy and direction, and ultimately put the plan in motion with stakeholders
- Continuously monitor client group and proactively seek new opportunities
- Partner across teams to contribute and bring current, relevant ideas to solve communications needs
- Act as marketing expert/consultant to client group.
- Help craft and manage creative proposals in a thoughtful, collaborative, measureable way
- Execute flawlessly on client marketing communications plan(s)
- Proactively troubleshoot and adjust plans as needed
- Present timely data and reports to clients
- Manage proposed versus actual budget