Reason for hire:
This is a newly created team. This role will sit within The PR Social Hub - an in-house agency-style team in service to the Consumer PR team, with additional resource available, selectively to the broader Corporate Affairs team.
The PR Social Hub works alongside the Entertainment, Product & Brand Campaigns Team, developing creative campaigns and assets that will drive talkability for our client's content both on it's owned social channels and via earned social platforms.
This role reports into the Head of Creative and will only touch the Creative arm of Product and Brand PR. The team is made up of 4 people: a Senior Multimedia Manager, a Multimedia Manager, a Designer and an Editor. This new team will be a center of excellence that will:
• Provide a centralised and dedicated creative, social PR and planning function
• Demonstrate the huge opportunities that PR expertise brings to the social space
• Generate high impact and creative social PR campaigns that will get the client's content and products talked about externally
• Identify audience and customer insights to inform objective setting and the creative process
• Evaluate the output of Consumer PR and demonstrate its value to the broader business
• Provide dedicated, experienced creative resource for idea generation and execution.
Project and key responsibilities:
This exciting new position will be responsible for developing big, bold creative PR campaign ideas that will be shareable and get our client's top shows, sporting events and products talked about in social and traditional media (social media, events and stunts).
Job purpose/key responsibilities:
• Working with the Head of Creative to devise and produce campaigns that will get the shows and products the client is promoting talked about on a big scale
• Injecting creativity into the team using expertise and experience from past roles as well as the constant creative stimulus from what’s going on in the outside world
• Supporting creative development as well as owning it across a variety of projects; interrogating ideas as part of a creative review process with wider teams to ensure maximum shareability
• Understanding which social ideas and stunts will work for PR at the same time as social across Entertainment and Products as well as Sports and news.
• Wildly and unapologetically creative
• Contagious sense of energy and ambition
• Determination to reach a high level of creative execution
• Hungry to evolve campaigns and promotional content ahead of the curve not behind it
• Team player; able to work in creative pairs and in a wider group
• Proudly the least corporate person in Corporate Affairs
• Desire to push the boundaries and challenge the status quo; a risk taker
• Supreme confidence when selling their ideas
• We are looking for someone with 5 years’ experience with any of the following backgrounds: Creative, advertising, digital, social and experience executing successful campaigns.
• Proven expertise generating and executing creative ideas for PR and social campaigns including stunts, experiential and video content
• An understanding of why executions and content land with the press
• Up-to-date knowledge of the media environment and the latest production techniques and social platforms
• Experience storyboarding, casting and managing stunts/productions at scale and within budget
• Confident pitch technique and able to make rational decisions under pressure
• Excellent script writer adept at story telling across varied mediums
• Experience in software used for storyboarding and production (Photoshop, InDesign, Avid, PremierPro etc)
• Creative experience across the board from PR to social to advertising
Process & format of the Interview:
• Must provide a showreel
• Phone interviews to discuss skills
• Progress to F2F where you will discuss your showreel and have an informal discussion
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Reason for hire: