Our client is seeking a Corporate Video Producer to work across their in-house agency business units to provide consultation on video production best practices for video projects, manage video production on assigned projects, and oversee video production assistants within this large, corporate organization. This Consultant role requires clear and persuasive points of view (verbally and in written form) in client creative presentations, proposals, and more. Candidate will also assist in the execution of strategic business and proposal development as it relates to video production.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: In this role, you will:
- Understand the big picture and “connect the dots”, prioritizes and effectively manages the production of videos that meet client goals - on time and on budget.
- Partner with all stakeholders, clients, creative staff, and key vendors to ensure realistic, actionable plans are put in place.
- Support the work of the team creating videos - writers, art directors, editors, vendors to provide organization and guidance in the creative process
- Lead conversations with partners by asking the right questions, getting to the heart of video assignment.
- Co-lead client-facing meetings and presentations to persuasively sell ideas
- Participate/collaborate in building strategic proposals/recommendations for external clients.
- Keep current on new trends in video production.
- Maintain and grow strong vendor partnerships.
- Identify gaps in vendor needs and partner with the sourcing group to identify and onboard new vendor partners.