Our client, a leading global Fashion & Lifestyle retailer, is looking for a driven and proactive Corporate Responsibility Marketing Officer to join their North London office on a 6 month fixed term contract basis. There is opportunity for the role to go perm, but we cannot guarantee this at this time.
The CR Officer will support the CR Manager in the development and delivering of CR marketing campaigns, from end-to-end. This is a hands-on campaign management role that will require someone with excellent communication, project management, and relationship building skills. This role is urgent, so candidates who are immediately available or have short notice periods are preferred.
- To drive the delivery of pan-euro cause related marketing campaigns in direct liaison with Campaign Marketing, Centres of Expertise and Country Activation teams.
- To partner with key business partners including Marketing, Store Operations, Finance, HR & Communications across the business to deliver market leading CR activities.
- Manage the financial reporting of the CR programme to ensure that the programme delivers outstanding value to the business, regular accurate reporting of charity merchandise sales and fundraising.
- To influence the internal and external benefits of a CR programme, communications team with engaging and relevant CR content, driving its delivery, to ensure associate engagement with programme across the group.
- To drive the key external charity relationships across Europe & trading, ensuring KPI’s are met, metrics are reviewed and robust reporting programmes implemented.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Influencing skills
- Project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A demonstrated track record in writing proposals and delivering projects
- Excellent inter-personal communication
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Solution orientation
- A great team player working well with others to achieve goals
- Corporate Responsibility or Cause Related Marketing experience
- Knowledge of PowerPoint