Minimum of 4 years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting
Corporate recruiting experience
• Provide exceptional client service and manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting
• Serves as single point of contact to leaders within the Lines of Business for all recruiting matters.
• Creates and implements strategic sourcing and recruiting strategies to meet client needs.
• Initiate, develop and maintain strong working relationships with managers, HR Business Partners, vendors, community organizations, and other HR team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility
• Conduct complete and detailed intake sessions, ensuring an understanding of job duties responsibilities and business requirements
• Work with hiring manager on creating prescreening questions to assist with qualifying candidates/phone screens
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
• Identify opportunities to positively impact diversity hiring efforts
• Build an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate
• Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position
• Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required
• Work cooperatively with all members of the staffing team to develop and implement staffing plans and activities
• Visit hiring manager departments to develop a thorough understanding of the department culture and use that understanding to help candidates fully understand the opportunity
• Uses effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form
• Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices. .
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs