Our client is one of the top leading global advertising companies based in Central London. They are looking for a Multimedia Designer to work with their Global Marketing team to design motion graphics and video assets for their internal corporate projects.
Candidates must be a creative thinker with the capability to produce engaging presentation concepts using graphics, infographics and illustration assets created from scratch. You will be responsible for generating video showreels through photo, video and audio edits as well as creating authentic photo mock-ups and retouching work. Good organisation and time management skills are necessary along with excellent understanding of the core design principles.
Key skills and experience:
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Expert in video editing and motion graphics software such as Premiere and After Effects
- Hold and understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint
- A general knowledge of Muse would be a bonus
- Fluency in a second language would be a large advantage
- Portfolio illustrating ad-hoc work on editorial, logo and interactive booklet designs
Our client is quite specific about the work they would like to see - so it would be really beneficial to have a tailored portfolio with additional cases illustrating concept to final design as well as more corporate work with a separate video showreel.
If you feel you tick these boxes, please can you apply with a copy of your CV, Portfolio, Showreel and salary expectations.
Please note, due to high level of applications we may only be able to respond if your CV has been short listed.