Corporate Event Specialist
I am looking to hire a 40-hour/week temp to fill the attached role. Looking at this as a potential contract-to-hire engagement. Initial contract will last 3 months. This is an onsite position located in San Francisco. No chance for remote.
New role, hundreds of events/qtr, other events manager, tour guide program managed by somebody else on team, can help lead tours, designnet - 1st thursday/month, evening at the "museum" social hour, no travel.
Requirements: Bachelor's degree, 3+ yrs events experience, tech industry nice to have, flex schedule (M-F only), able to use AV technology (projectors, speakers, polycom), 70% execution, 30% planning
The AQUENT Gallery is AQUENT's premier location for showcasing our company, our talent, and our technology to customers, prospective clients, business partners, press, analysts, and the general public. The AQUENT Gallery Corporate Event Specialist is responsible for creating "an AQUENT experience" for visitors, producing quality experiences that help build awareness and preference for AQUENT and our products.
The key roles of the Corporate Event Specialist will be to manage event logistics and execution. Responsibilities will include scheduling events and ensuring that they comply with corporate policies and other regulations.
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, AQUENT helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. AQUENT accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, AQUENT helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through
Location: San Francisco
• Support a wide scope of strategic events, from large-scale receptions to high-profile
executive meetings to school group visits
• Provide a white-gloved customer service experience, with a high degree of
• Support scheduling of Gallery space and reservations for meeting rooms
• Act as onsite as a brand ambassador for visitors to the Gallery
• Provide A/V support for Gallery meetings and events
• General hospitality for Gallery visitors including ad hoc requests for help, room set
up, ordering lunch, etc.
• Work with internal and external event hosts, coordinating with vendors such as
production companies and caterers, and relaying all specs to facilities on room
layout and building needs
• Manage vendor relationships and keep vendors informed of building rules and
regulations, updating insurance documents and acquiring permits to ensure corporate policies and other regulations are met
• Report out on customer satisfaction, visitation / usage metrics for visitors and
• Lead tours of the gallery
• Understand how events compliment the brand and align with the overall strategy of the global organization.
• Able to have a flexible schedule to work early mornings and late evenings
• 4-year college degree, preferably in Marketing or Hospitality
• 3+ years of event experience
• Customer service oriented with a positive attitude and track record of providing
topnotch event experiences
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Technical experience with AV and other technology for events
• Demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive projects through to completion
• Flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
• Team player
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Corporate Event Specialist