Global Analyst Relations team is a key part of the Global Corporate Communications team. It is responsible for enhancing perception of our Client’s brand and reputation amongst industry analysts worldwide. Our goal is to build an analyst community whose members actively recommend our Client to their clients. This requires driving knowledge of our vision and products to this community and ensuring the company is accurately and favourably positioned in key research.
In addition, the AR team delivers strategic counsel to the business on all AR related issues including engagement and influencing strategies. It also enables the business by ensuring key constituents such as Sales and Marketing have access to analyst research and insight via appropriate internal communications vehicles.
This is a new Analyst Relations Specialist-- role reporting into the Head of Analyst Relations for the EMEA region.
• This role supports the Head of AR for EMEA in the management and execution of Analyst Relations programs for the EMEA region.
• This role closely aligns and integrates with the overall AR vision and strategies, tailored to ensure local needs and priorities are represented.
• This role will work closely with the Head of AR EMEA, Director of Global AR, an agency team as well as regional stakeholders.
• The role is focused on the execution and implementation of the strategic plan.
• Provide support to the Head of AR EMEA on AR campaign development, execution and reporting
• Maintain a consistent and well targeted series of communications to analysts
• Provide support around key analyst events including invitations, on-site support reporting and follow up
• Maintain an up to date list of target analysts and track interactions via the CRM tool
• Support development, tracking and reporting of EMEA Analyst Relations Impact to business stakeholders
• Track analyst research and provide executive summaries to business stakeholders
• Track analyst commentary in the media and across social channels and integrate into impact reports
• Partner with in house teams and external agency to ensure coordination and alignment of activities and messages
• Partner with internal resources to identify customer references to support AR programs
Key Success Criteria
• Ability to effectively assess and report impact of AR campaigns, content and programmes and deliver results in a compelling, easily understood format
• Strong writing skills
• Ability balance multiple priorities
• Ability to evaluate and extract the salient points from a research report or analyst interaction and deliver concise, coherent insights reports
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage and prioritise task effectively
• Respected as a highly valued partner to all relevant business groups and stakeholders
• Takes a highly collaborative approach to communications
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Essential Experience
o The candidate should be a junior communications professional with a solid understanding of the PR/AR discipline and a desire develop their skills in a fast paced, global organization.
o The candidate should have a solid understanding of the technology industry and the B2B space
o must have a solid understanding of PR and communications and
o Experience in providing tactical support for communications campaigns
o Confidence in working with external audience (the analysts) and internal partners and stakeholders
o Experience in managing logistics around events
o Experience in managing multiple priorities
• Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills
o The candidate should possess excellent collaboration skills and a demonstrated ability to partner well with internal partner and stakeholders; be a confident self-starter and be happy working in a team.
o The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology, be a tech enthusiast and early adopter of technology with strong industry knowledge
o They should have a flexible working style to accommodate a global team, dynamic timelines and varying work styles
• Technical/Functional Skills –
o Strong organizational, logistics and project management skills
o Strong analytical skills
o High attention to detail
o Excellent writing skills, as well as experience in content creation and curation
o Active social media follower/leader
o Competent on all MS Office software (incl Sharepoint, Yammer)
o Degree level qualification preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs