Corporate Communications Analyst
Temp to perm opportunity with a Fortune 500 Technology company - can sit in Orlando, Jacksonville, or Atlanta!
** Please note that position is 85% writing - absolutely mandatory for candidate to have expert knowledge of AP style
This role is responsible for developing and executing communication plans and associated deliverables for external audiences including clients and prospects. This position will provide support for company communications directed at clients and prospects across multiple channels including digital, social and traditional print.
This position will report to the Senior Corporate Communications Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop and execute external, client-focused communication plans and associated deliverables that consider all stakeholders and are aligned with corporate and business priorities, messaging and business objectives; ensure integration and message consistency among all stakeholders
· Develop and execute crisis communication plans and associated deliverables for various internal and external audiences including business lines and client groups
· Assist with the development and lead the enforcement of communication guidelines for materials placed within centralized client portal; as directed, assume ownership of identified portal content areas; actively participate in content management and design of Client Portal
· Research and write original copy for a wide range of communication deliverables including video scripting, executive presentations, client talking points and messaging documents, executive announcements, white papers, etc. with consideration for client audiences and distribution channels
· Develop strategic communications to help drive engagement or culture change among internal and external stakeholders; assist with identifying and developing strategic recommendations on integrated communication strategies/programs and tactical execution
· Ensure that all content meets established Client's branding standards and style guidelines.
· Attend team meetings as appropriate, support other team members through editing and proofing support
· Preferred – Bachelor’s Degree in related field (journalism, public relations, marketing, business) with five to ten years prior corporate communications experience. Financial services experience is preferred.
· Strategic thinker with the proven ability to translate business objectives into integrated communication strategies and tactics to achieve messaging and communication goals
· Possesses outstanding interpersonal, communications (both written and verbal), and human relations skills; proven ability to work with senior business leaders and executives
· Proven experience using social media strategies and tactics to advance communication goals
· Proven excellent writing, editing and proofing skills
· Demonstrated ability to develop strategic messaging in a compelling and engaging fashion
· Expert multitasker with ability to deliver under tight deadlines
· Strong attention to detail
· Expert knowledge of AP style
· Highly organized self-starter who is driven to achieve outstanding results
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Corporate Communications Analyst