Our client is seeking a highly motivated candidate to manage the company’s overall social media efforts. The candidate should have a proven track record of developing social media advocacy and marketing campaigns using social media both from an organic and targeted advertising standpoint.
- Maintains thorough familiarity with and promote all major company programs; works with other departments and organizations to develop and implement social media activities to support their goals and objectives.
- Coordinates the company’s social media activities across various departments, such as targeted advertising and customer operations.
- Duties include identifying social and digital media trends, working with cross-functional teams to develop social media campaigns that meet the company’s strategic vision and business objectives, and tracking public reach.
- Responsible for opening and maintaining appropriate social media channels for the company and overseeing daily activity; coordinating the marketing calendar with online activity; tracking social media influence metrics; partnering with other departments to ensure proper online messaging; and ensuring consistency of messages and tone across multiple networks.
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategic social media and digital initiatives, including creating and managing viral marketing campaigns, creating and supervising high-profile channel accounts, and integrating interactive media into the overall business strategy. Other duties may include search engine optimization/search engine marketing (SEO/SEM) integration, monitoring and analysis of social media trends and their impact on the company brand.
- Campaigns will be coordinated with internal clients and media and communications staff. In addition to crafting social media posts, has an ability to spot news and assist with news releases, talking points, and similar materials in support of key company programs.
- Participates as required in the development of collateral programs, including advertising and marketing support materials.
- Participates, if needed, in the evening and weekend coverage of the Media Relations duty phone. Ensures implementation of company safety, health and environmental programs. Ensures that safe practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with company policy and government regulations. Performs other related duties as may be assigned.